Content is king, and without owned content, your website and communication channels would be empty. Owned content includes:
- Blog posts
- Staff bios
- Web copy
- Social media
- Company Assets
- Any other written content for your site and communication channels
The more blog content you have with relevant keywords, the more your site will show up in search results, which will ensure people know about your services and product. Owned content is permanent, and you can reuse or recycle it by converting a blog post into an infographic, for example.
The 1893 Brand Studio has a campaigns team of professional content creators who will develop a fresh content strategy for your site. The Brand Studio’s content team can:
- Create fresh, new owned content for your site
- Rewrite existing owned content to appeal to your target audience
- Interview your team for personality pieces
- Produce web content that positions your team as experts in their field
The 1893 Brand Studio produces high-quality owned content that attracts more visitors to your site, motivates potential and current customers to purchase your services, and improves business.
Native content on dailytarheel.com
Native advertisements are an innovative, effective means of brand advertising that effectively get your message and brand out there.
Sponsored content ads are native to the sites on which they live. They mimic the tone and voice of other Daily Tar Heel articles but are labeled as sponsored content.
According to a 2016 study by IHS Technology, native ads are significantly more effective than regular advertisements. The study found that:
- Users spent 40% more time engaging with native advertisements than standard ads
- Users were able to recall 2x as much about brands with native ads than ones with standard ads
- Mobile users paid 3x more attention to native ads than standard banner ads
- Mobile native ads performed up to 10x better than standard mobile display ads
The result of this is increased engagement and a more favorable impression of your business. A well-written native ad requires strong writing skills, which is where the 1893 Brand Studio comes in.
The 1893 Brand Studio’s content creation team includes skilled writers with experience in writing engaging, targeted sponsored content. Brand Studio content creators conduct interviews and research before writing branded native advertisements that target UNC students or people in the Orange County area. These are then posted to dailytarheel.com.
dailytarheel.com receives about 47,000 unique visitors every week. The website’s readership includes UNC students, faculty and parents as well as the Chapel Hill and Orange County community. This large audience ensures broad exposure for your business’ native ad, and the more exposure you get, the better your sales.
More than 80% of consumers always buy from brands they feel strong emotional connections with. They’re also willing to spend more money on them.
Effective marketing and branding is all about personal connection and emotional engagement. Newsletters are a low-cost, effective means of creating that engagement.
Newsletters create a direct link between your brand and your customers. Email newsletters, in particular, are a top business-to-consumer content marketing method. High-quality, engaging newsletters enable you to:
- Attract new website visitors – You can always recycle newsletter content to use on your website and drive traffic. This will increase the likelihood that your website can be found online, whether that’s through social media or search engines.
- Create brand recognition and awareness – With a specific style and consistent content, newsletters can help you distinguish your company. The more easily customers are able to recognize your brand, the more likely they’ll be to invest in it.
- Retain current and previous customers – Newsletters maintain a positive link of connection so you can stay in touch, ensure customers are aware of all your services and improve your chances of repeat business.
- Generate word-of-mouth referrals – 81% of consumers who feel emotional connections to brands will promote them to family and friends, according to a Capgemini Digital Transformation Institute survey. Creating an emotional connection via newsletters will ensure that your brand gets more word-of-mouth exposure.
- Network and build contacts – Offering consumers newsletters subscription allows you to get ahold of their contact information, and you can network with other professionals in your field by offering them features in your newsletters or asking to add them to your subscription list.
- Build brand value – Create a positive association by offering website visitors something in exchange for newsletter subscriptions, such as a discount on products or services. This can help you convert website visitors into potential clients and customers.
Sound challenging, overwhelming, and time-consuming? That’s because it is. A strong newsletter is extremely valuable. It’s also no easy task.
There are many newsletters out there, but few of them achieve their intended results. The 1893 Brand Studio team is looking to change that. With a motivated, energetic, adaptable team that’s eager to go the extra mile to distinguish your brand, we can create a newsletter that meets all of the above requirements and more.
The Warmest April We’ve Ever Known Meet April Thompson, one of our community’s most remarkable people. For meeting needs big and small, she has the will to find a way We started a new holiday tradition here a couple of years ago. We call it The 12 Days of Christmas,...
Native Content: Chapel Hill Tire strives to provide top service for all UNC students – and their parents
Chapel Hill Tire strives to provide top service for all UNC students – and their parents Marc Pons picked up a ringing phone at Chapel Hill Tire one day during exam season and heard a frantic parent on the other end. The parent was calling from New York on behalf of...
Native Content: Frenchies Modern Nail Care might just care more about the health of your nails than you do
Frenchies Modern Nail Care might just care more about the health of your nails than you do Customers get free rein over their Frenchies experience starting at the door. The scent wall allows you to pick your scent for sugar and scrub and looks over to the retail...
Takeout Central's delivery heroes serve local Tar Heels, battle corporate foes Among the many delivery service options in Chapel Hill, one locally owned and operated company soars above to provide the highest quality service with competitive pricing. “We want...
Trying to make healthier food choices in 2020? Head to B.GOOD The new year has started and so have the resolutions. Everyone is pledging to make the “right choices” with the right food plan – whether that’s keto, paleo, Whole30 or beyond. But after a week or two,...
Closing the door on housing discrimination The federal Fair Housing Act prohibits, a landlord or housing provider, from discriminating against or giving preferential treatment to people based on a protected class — a characteristic that can’t be...
Top 10 tips to stay successful and sane while learning online Meeting with your instructors in online office hours or by request is a great way to make sure you’re retaining material and staying connected. Even if you’re not sure they have availability, it never hurts...
UNC Summer School is expanding class sizes and sections to accommodate students A professor shares class slides on Zoom during the first day of online classes on Monday, March 23, 2020. UNC has moved to online learning for the remainder of the semester. MORGAN PIROZZI...
Cha House Unique Taiwanese flavors await at Cha House, a trendy tea house located on West Franklin Street. This cozy shop is the brainchild of owners Ya Huei Chiu, Ya Wen Adkisson and Andy Adkisson. The storefront opened at 318 West Franklin Street in April 2018...
Lo & Behold Naturals Lizzie Chadbourne was a teacher in Baltimore when she first decided to turn her passion for skincare — or “obsession,” as she describes it — into a business. She returned to her home state of North Carolina and created Lo & Behold...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.